More information coming soon
From the Ground Seesaw Art Gallery in Seoul in South Korea they have prepared wonderful opportunities to meet the artist Yosigo in person, photographer and Spanish graphic designer José Javier Serrano, through various programs.
1. Talk by the artist Yoshigo
Date: December 5, 2021 (Sun) 2:00 p.m. at 3:30 p.m.
Number of people: 150 (purchase on a first-come, first-served basis)
* Only those who have completed the secondary vaccination can apply and enter. The COOV application or paper certificate will be verified upon entry, so be sure to bring proof before your visit.
Admission: Admission ticket to Artist Talk KRW 15,000
Address: Blue Square Chaos Hall (3rd floor of Shinhan Letter Hall, 294 Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul)
Price: 2021/11/26 (Friday) 11:00 until tickets are sold out (Interpark Ticket)
2. Private autograph session
Date: December 6 (Monday) 12 pm to 1 pm (the exhibition hall closes: 2 pm)
Number of people: 100 (purchase in order of arrival)
* This event takes place on closed days and only those who have reserved the “Yoshigo Private Signing Event” product can participate. Entrance to the general exhibition is not possible that day.
Admission: autograph session + exhibition admission = KRW 25,000
Price: 2021/11/26 (Friday) 11:00 – while tickets are sold out (Naver reservation)
3. Yoshigo Shigo X Park Ki-woong Live Culture
Date: December 8 (Wednesday) 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm.
Broadcast: Naver Shopping Live “Park Ki-woong’s Culture Live”
Admission: Exhibition admission + 1 postcard (random gift) = 9,000 won (47% off) only during broadcast
Sales: December 12 (Wednesday) 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm (Naver reservation)
Event: Write your expectations for the Yoshigo and Park Ki-woong live stream in the comments of this post before December 8 (Wednesday) at 2PM! 2 tickets for 5 people will be raffled for the «YOSIGO: Holiday Memories» Exhibition!
3 -1) Special price commemorating Yoshigo’s visit to Korea
Admission: Admission to the exhibition 9,000 won (40% off)
Sales: December 6 (Monday) 12:00 am – December 8 (Wednesday) 23:59 pm (Naver reservation)